Sunday, July 7, 2013

ESSENTIAL

I'm just going to keep it all the way real, I'm not EVER running without this bra from Lululemon! Trust me you will remove it as soon as you're done, it's that supportive/tight. I only wear this bra on the days I run. For all the other days, I prefer another bra from  Lululemon, it's called The Flow Y Bra which is not as supportive, but perfect for those days when you do the elliptical, bike, yoga or whatever activity strikes your fancy! ;)
Ta Ta Tamer II
It's called the Ta-ta tamer from Lululemon.  Whatever the name- it's a must have. IMO.
Flow Y Bra IV
Flow Y Bra lululemon.com


1 comment:

  1. oooh, i will have to try! I love the "Charity" one by moving comfort. Only problem is they always change colors/print....i know dreaded "print"---i don't want a print on my sports bra. Just a solid color--black is first choice :)

    ReplyDelete