Sunday, June 9, 2013

NUMERO UNO

If I had to pick one style icon that has consistently been my favorite over the years, it would be Elle. There's not even a close second in my eyes. She will always be the epitome of Jet-Set. When I analyze why I've always loved Elle's style, it basically comes down to her ability to own whatever look she's currently working. She always looks natural and at ease, whether she's wearing a bikini, leather pants or a Valentino gown. Simply sexy, in the right way.
Lace top and bikini, both Melissa Odabash. Belt, Hunkydory
This look is spot on. Jet-Set perfection.

'I've always said love is incredibly important in life - with a partner, parents, friendships and work'
Modern sexy 

Elle wears Bikini, Melissa Odabash. Wedges, Christian Louboutin
Easy breasy

'Our house is gluten-free; we try not to eat wheat or much sugar. My treats are dark chocolate and Thai food'
Elle wears shoes by Christian Louboutin
'
Via- Daily Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment